Quarry Classic basketball tickets on sale this week for anticipated sell-out game

Wildcat fans packed the stands for last year’s Dec. 20 Quarry Classic game played at Rocklin. Photo by Macie Sveum

Hoping for back-to-back wins, the boys’ varsity basketball team hosts Rocklin in the 2014 Quarry Classic at 7 p.m. Dec. 13. Leading up to this weekend’s game, the following ticket information may be helpful for students and community members who plan to attend.

Tickets:

•  $4 for students (K-12) and senior citizens
  •  $6 for adults
  •  Complimentary (but must have a ticket) – Children younger than kindergarten age, students with an ASB card, specific passes, RUSD staff ID

Dec. 9: Basketball players, cheerleaders and dance team members (limit four per participant) at student store; RUSD staff complimentary ticket and two additional tickets for purchase available from the athletic department

Dec. 10: Students with an ASB card can get a free ticket (400 allotted). Non-ASB cardholders can purchase one student ticket for $4. RUSD staff complimentary ticket and two additional tickets for purchase available from the athletic department.

Dec. 11 (WHS gym box office): General public ticket sales from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. or until the game is sold out.

Dec. 12: General public ticket sales continue in the gym box office from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. or until the game is sold out.

Dec. 13: Any available tickets will be sold starting at 3:15 p.m. at the WHS gym box office. There will not be any in and out privileges during the course of the game(s). As people leave the event, tickets will be sold to match the same number of people leaving

The freshman game begins at 4 p.m., followed by JV at 5:30 and varsity at 7. Follow along on Twitter for live updates @whitneyupdate or search the hashtag #quarryclassic.

by ARIELLA APPLEBY