Yearbook distribution continues in C-2 after sellout anniversary edition

Braydin Prevo, Ashley Shirhall and Michaela Puleo look through their yearbooks at the signing party on May 22. Photo by Annessa DeSouza

Live music in front of the C building from Michael Binford and his band greeted more than 700 students May 22 at the annual Yearbook Signing Party.

Following tradition, students who attended the party had early access to the 2015 Details yearbook. Regular distribution took place May 27-June 3 in Room C-2.

The book, which was themed “this is the life,” sold out to students and parents for the 10th consecutive year. With a maroon and gold cover highlighting the school’s 10th anniversary with a variety of photos, the book also included a special section insert to look back on the school’s history from 2005 to present.

“The mini-section for the 10th anniversary was really cool. I liked seeing the yearbook covers throughout the years and how different the sports uniforms are now,” Lindsey Immers said.

Thirty students still have books to retrieve before the end of school. Students who bring some form of ID can pick up their yearbook order in C-2 each day this week until 1 p.m.

Students who transferred may receive their 2015 book by mail if they send a $5 shipping fee and a correct mailing address to publications adviser Mrs. Sarah Nichols. Books will be mailed June 5 and again Aug. 14.

by OLIVIA GRAHL