Prom hair and make up special at WilloAveda salon

From every day to prom look

Photo By Amanda Morris 

One of the biggest nights of a girl’s high school career is her prom night. It’s the night where everyone from school turns in their jeans and tee shirts for tuxes and fancy dresses. The night where every girl can feel like a modern-day Cinderella. Everything on that night is tuned up a few notches.
     Boys dash to the barbers and attempt a cleaner shave. And girls head to salons for tanning, mani-pedis, facials, hair-styling and professional make-up jobs. After awhile, the price of your dress, accessories, ticket, transportation and beauty treatments add up.
     For such situations as this, Willo – Aveda SalonSpa at The Fountains in Roseville has come up with a solution. Their offer is professional make up and hair-styling for your special night for only $60 combined.
     “Normally for us to do your hair alone is $60, and makeup is an extra $50. So, $60 is a very good deal,” said Aveda stylist Sara Warrington.
     When going in to get my hair and make up done, I was not sure what to expect. I had never gotten my hair styled at a salon and had never tried Aveda beauty products.
      But the moment I sat in the chair, I could tell they weren’t going to treat me like I was another prom girl in a prom-hair factory. They asked me what kind of look I personally was going for, as well as the style and color of my dress, and used those aspects to create a look they thought would flatter my face and keep my individuality.
     “If you have a hair broach, special pins or any other hair accessories you’d like to incorporate into it, we can work with it,” Warrington said.
     They decided to curl my hair to look very 50’s and bring the curls more to one side of my head. A lot of time was spent on the details of my hair. They used many products on my hair. One being Air Control hairspray, which is meant to give light and workable hold to ones hair.   was definitely a treatment  worth the price. They paid a lot of attention to my comfort level and what I wanted my hair to look like.
     The treatment I got while they applied my make-up was the same. They paid attention to my wants and what would look natural yet dressy and highlight my features accordingly. They even provided false eyelashes with no extra cost.
     Of course, all of the make-up products are natural, safe and eco-friendly like the hair supplies.

The stylists at Aveda are constantly doing the hair and make-up of brides on their wedding day. So they’re naturally very comforting and able to personalize your look. They have a good understanding of the stress level one possesses on a big day when they need to look their best.

I never felt rushed, pressured into a certain look or uncomfortable in any way during my time there.

This is a great deal to take advantage of. Even if you’re not going to prom or senior ball and you just want a great look for a special occasion, the deal still stands until the end of May, or whenever all senior balls and proms are over for the season.

By SYDNEY RODRIGUERA

If you have any questions about the $60 deal or other Aveda deals and product or would like to make an appointment, you can call (916) 774-9772 or going online to WilloAveda.com.It is recommended that you make appointments one to two weeks in advance to make sure you can get it on the correct day. Willo-Aveda spa is located in the Fountains at: 1198 Roseville Parkway, #130