Charming Charlies charms its shoppers

A colorful table at Charming Charlies. Photo by Sara Miller

It is every girl’s dream to walk into a room full of accessories and clothes in every color. And at the new store in The Fountains, Charming Charlies, this dream can come true.

Charming Charlies is located behind Whole Foods, in between Discovery Shutters & Shadings and Counter Burger.The store hours are Monday-Thursday 10 am – 8pm, Friday-Saturday 10 am – 9pm, and Sunday 11 am – 7 pm

When you first walk into Charming Charlies it is a bit overwhelming because of all the color and all the choices. This store is unlike any other accessory store I have ever been to because this store is color coded. There is a section for every color imaginable.

They have basically the same items in each section but each section has them in a different color and style. Each section also has some accessories and clothing that is unique to that section. That is what makes the store so exciting and different than every other accessory store. You can walk around the entire store 10 times and see something new every time.

All the items in Charming Charlies are very expensive looking. It looks like you are in a very high class store even though you’re not because the prices are very reasonable. Everything from the items to the tables with chandeliers over them looks very classy and expensive.

This store is a place for everyone from about 12 and up to shop. The items in this store are perfect for teens and adults, and the prices are reasonable enough for teens to afford. The items range from about $5 for earrings to about $40 for the most expensive bag.

Charming Charlies has everything accessory-wise a girl could want, and in every color and style a girl could want, and best of all it is at a very reasonable price. Whether you are looking for cute new earrings to match a new outfit or a new bag for school, Charming Charlies definitely has you covered.

By SARA MILLER