Freebirds lives up to its hype

Walking into Freebirds is like walking into another world.Freebirds World Burrito is located on 10305 Fairway Blvd. They are opened Monday-Sunday.

The food there is amazing. Unlike any other burrito it offers a wide variety of Mexican food like quesdillas, nachos, burrito bowl, tacos, and of course burritos.The cool thing about this place is there are four different sizes of burritos; Hybird which is the smallest, Freebird the original one, Monster and the Super Monster. If you want to eat the super monster you must be pretty hungry because it’s big enough to feed four and also weighs about five pounds. There is also three different types of tortillas that you can order flour, spinach, and cayenne (which is highly recommended by the workers). And if you are a vegetarian they offer grilled vegetables.

The pricing there is fairly reasonable. The average price for a burrito and drink is about $8 with tax. But wait — it doesn’t just stop there. They also have pot brownies. These Delicious squares of chocolate aren’t illegal.

People compare Freebirds to Chiptole or Costa Vida, but Freebirds wants to change the world. They want to inspire customers and employees to go out and help others. The workers there aren’t like normal workers; they actually talk to you and are very genuine they like to show you that they actually care. The mission is called world works it is to promote talent, helping others and sharing their time. The atmosphere of Freebirds is so welcoming and it just makes you want to come back for another vist.

But the downfall is there isn’t enough space. It can hold about 30 people; the table next to you can hear your conversation. With so many people eating there sometimes it’s hard to find seat and when you’re starving, it’s the worst. But Freebirds has outside seating so that’s good for the summer. Another con about Freebirds is there isn’t a lot of parking since it shares a lot with Jamba Juice and In-n-Out Burger, which are usually pretty crowded.

All in all Freebirds is to die for, so next time your family is looking for a place to eat check out Freebirds World Burritos.

By HALEY ELLIS